Friday, February 04, 2005

Sometimes letting out a good cry, always makes you feel better..

there is nothing wrong..just wanted to say that.

I'm going to retreat tomorrow after doubting whether to go or not due to midterms but i have decided to go..it will be a good experience..and hopefully everything will turn out well. I think i need to stop worrying so much all the time, and just have faith that He will make everything turn out. I need to learn to balance my schedule more this term...it feels like i'm losing touch with people or dont know what's going on anymore..i need to set my priorities..i need to learn to be patient..i need to learn to think more...not that i don't think..actually sometimes i think i don't..but i think just think more effectively...and i need to learn how to appreciate everything mroe..