Tuesday, February 15, 2005

At the moment..i feel confused and unsure about what I want to do with my life..what major to choose...I know that there are a lot of people that may be feeling that too...but I don' t know going to the session today regarding majors just made me think how I should atleast KNow.. kinda...and it feels like I'm on the edge with marks.. I just feel like I should have an idea about what I WANt to do, but the sad thing is I'm not sure...and if it'll turn out.

God, I just need your guidance.

BUt on another note..I finished the last of my midterms today..4 in 3 days, i always have the worst schedule and it always sucks how my schedule conflicts with those people in science...sorry to those that I haven't been spending as much time with...it's true how things can change from one term to the next..but i'll try harder :)