Friday, February 25, 2005

I think I have literally watched like 10 movies in the past WEEK..not month, not year..A WEEK....I mean it's not SOO bad to catch up on my movies ;) but I don't think I should make this a weekly habit :P aaand I just went to watch HITCh with jasy, jo and herman..it was a good movie, very funny..will smith is so cute ;) BUt I probably shouldn't have gone..since I think I am going to TO with my parents tomorrow...well I wasn't going to cause I have a couple things I *should get done..but I would feel guilty if I had the time to spend watching a movie today , and then not have the time to go to TO with them toomorrow..I mean yes a day trip and a 2 hour break is different...BUt i guess I shouldn't sacrifice "family time" to do work that may not even get done anyways..and dont know where else i'm really going with this..but yah..will do workie tonite...and I LOve sleeep.