Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I started off this morning, dreading the day ahead. For the first time since placement started, I didn't want to go - I think it had to do more with myself and some feelings of inadequacy and also with all the assignments due next week, I just wanted to take a whole day off. A day that I could relax and do something fun without feeling screwed after - of course in reality that was not going to happen!

I guess the point of this is, it is now 8:21, there is still tons to do or rather I should do before I sleep tonight, I'm feeling a lot better from this morning. Wayne brought back Mikeys for dinner so that was delicious! You do miss it after not eating it for a while! mmm spicy pork and curry noodles! I am still feeling overwhelmed and there is still lots of expectations and tasks to do before this term is over, but there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. That sounds a bit morbid, but don't worry I'm not depressed

Also, I didn't bring my ipod today which I normally do since the bus rides are long. I was a little frustrated that I had no music to listen to but on the other hand I was so productive! I did some paper work and wrote out part of my blog..so maybe its good that I dont have my ipod all time, it gives me time to think.


This is not going to make sense to me later.