Monday, May 09, 2005

I now understand what people mean when they want to go back home for weekends when they were away for university. All through out university, going back home was not a big deal for me..cause it really was jUSt 5 mins away :p I mean yes I would go visit my family every now and then, but it's not like something that I wanted to do every day or weekend or what not..wait- that sounded bad. BUt anyways..i guess As much as I love Montreal right now, I think going back home now brings a different meaning..cause it's no longer 5 mins away but 5 hours away and i will have to travell and...it's just a different feeling. I like the city here, the food, the lifestyle so far,..but i guess i do miss home too..the simple life, the people.. and i think there some things you never really understand until you experience it for yourself.